What's new

Omega help

So I've been looking for a new watch...more of an everyday watch with a dressier look. I think I've settled on a 60s style Omega. I like the look a lot and the size is perfect for me. I'd like a stainless case, but a little gold added in is nice too (gold markings, two-tone face etc). Constellations have kind of caught my eye...but I'm not super familiar with what to look for.
If anyone has some suggestions or any recommendations on sellers, I'd be much obliged. I've tried looking on some watch forums and it's kind of overwhelming.
Ben

Last edited:
Constellations are great. You can get them on flea bay.
Just look for the ones that have the most Omega markings. Such as on the buckle,crown, movement and crystal.
Europeanwatch.com will have them. They seem to be a good company.

Your best bet is flea bay, estate sales or antique stores. I have a 1960 Omega Seamaster with sub-second dial at 6 o'clock and it awesome. Like telcontar says, look for Omega markings.

You may want to give some thought to a new Seamaster Aqua Terra. Mine is stainless with gold indicators and markings. It is an automatic with an extremely accurate co-axial movement. Omega No.: 2803.34.37. It is 39mm, not huge by today's standards, but not small either.

I am partial to my Mid 1960s Seamaster Deville. I love the classic modernist design that is over 43 years old and still looks fresh.

Top Bottom