What's new

Omega EVO synth shaving brush

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Well that’s a load off Jim a lot if us were on the edge of our chairs. Good luck with the Evo. I would be interested to know if it becomes a regular in rotation after you get to know the brush.

Here's the big question...

4-20-20.FatipOCS.Vitors.Evo.640JPG.JPG

Is this really a silvertip?

I like this brush a lot.

Happy shaves,

Jim

The Omega Evo is a great brush.

My two favorite brushes are the AP ShaveCo 2Bed which is a very good synthetic interpretation of an old worn-in pure badger. It isn't overly dense and it splays if you so much as look at it, and it is just a tad skritchy but it lathers well and it "feels right" to me because it reminds me of the old TOBS pure badger that was my first brush and brings back good memories.

The Evo synth is a step up from that. It's a dense soft-tipped lather monster. It isn't very springy as has been mentioned. It splays naturally with moderate pressure even though it is dense. It paints beautifully too. It feels like a highend brush and the head is big and generous. I've never used a better synthetic. If the price doesn't bother you and you like big dense luxurious knots, it's a great choice. Ruds has a good review of it.

I used this brush twice so far and I am happy about this purchase
I had been using Mulhe synthetic for quite sone time but I find EVO better

Top Bottom