What's new

Omega EVO Silver Synth - The Next Generation

Looks yummy.

proxy.php

The knot looks very much the same as the Edwin Jagger and the Muhle v2.0 Silvertip Fibre Synthetic.

Two things will be different is the knot size and loft height, compare against the EJ and the Muhle.

The knot looks very much the same as the Edwin Jagger and the Muhle v2.0 Silvertip Fibre Synthetic.

Two things will be different is the knot size and loft height, compare against the EJ and the Muhle.

From memory there are very limited options for synthetic hair customization available to manufacturers, if any. What's new to Omega doesn't mean it's new to the industry altogether. But let's see if someone notices differences in bristle properties, not just knot alone.

EVO series not shown on Omega's official site yet.

Intriguing brush, I’ll be watching this thread. I don’t speak Italian, but I skipped through the video. I was trying to see how the knot splayed, but it was hard to tell because the reviewer was gripping the knot base.
I’ve been on a synth kick lately. The Muhle xl and a new flat top Shavemac are my current favorites. I’d like to find a third for a solid rotation.

Top Bottom