What's new

Omega Brush’s

I've got a few Onegas. A couple of 49 Professionals and Silver beehive handled one. They're ok brushes but nothing special to me.

The only boar brush I covet is my Semogue 830.

Most of my others are from Simpsons here in the UK. I have mostly badgers but a couple of couple Chubbys in Synthetic and they are great.

The Alpha Rubberset T400 Tribute that I have is a really good brush too and performs exceptionally well.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

I have two Omegas a Pro49 and a smaller wood handled one, I forget the number. Both are great and get used twice per week each. On the other two days that I shave a Clubman synthetic is used, this took some getting use to but I really enjoy it. The synthetic is also now my travel brush.

I have some high end badgers but love the 10098. Even turned my own handles for some variety and to upgrade this particular knot. Not expensive but one of my favorites.

I have 2, a Pro 49 and a 10077. I was torn between which one to get at the pharmacy but realized that the total cost was 13 dollars if I picked up both, so I did. Only used the Pro 49 once and already thought it felt pretty good. The 10077 is breaking in nicely. I really noticed how soft it's getting during this evenings shave. I'm really looking forward to it improving even more. I've had these brushes for about a week, and I'm very happy with them. I can't believe how cheap they are.

Absolutely. I have three Omegas as well. Let's see if I can list them off the top of my head.

Connaught Omega with faux jade handle
Pro 49

I have about 17 brushes in total. But I have reduced my rotation down to 3 each of boar, synthetic and badger. Of the boars, the Connaught and Pro 49 make up two of the three. And the Connaught might just be one of my all time favorite brushes.

i only have two brushes and one is strictly for travel At home I use a 636 and really enjoy it... when it's time to replace it I might go up a size but even with a 21mm knot it's pretty good brush.

two 10065, green and yellow
mixed midget, my travel brush
and a black 10086 bigger bambino still in the box

gave my 10049 to my eldest, he grabbed my white 10086 as his travel/workplace brush

For me, Omega knots beat Zenith and Semogue. But I have a couple SOC on the slow boat from Portugal to test the Semogue higher end.

Have a few including my oldest brush the Duo

screenshot_337.jpg

I've just recently discovered the joys of boar! I have several Omega brushes, all boar:
Connaught Omega Jade
Proraso Pro
B & B Essential Boar

The Jade is my favorite.

I also have many badger & synthetic brushes. They each meet different needs for me, so I can't say a particular hair type is my overall favorite.

I too have several. The mixed midget for travel, superb brush. A sythn with striped handle, and a couple of others, both boar. Don't tell anyone but I rate them as better than Semogue.

I only have 2 brushes, both Omegas. A Pro 49 for home, and a synthetic S10065 for travel. Great performance, minimal cost.

I've just recently discovered the joys of boar! I have several Omega brushes, all boar:
Connaught Omega Jade
Proraso Pro
B & B Essential Boar

The Jade is my favorite.

I also have many badger & synthetic brushes. They each meet different needs for me, so I can't say a particular hair type is my overall favorite.
Does the 49 and the 108 have the same loft and knot size?

Top Bottom