What's new

Omega Badger Brush Appreciation Thread (Not Just Boars)

Yes, I have a 10048. Yes, I love it. Omega does, however, make exquisite pure and silvertip brushes as well. I regret giving away my 639; they were the softest tips I ever experienced. The two brushes pictured are silvertips. The purple resin brush has a huge loft of soft hair, and the handmade stag horn handle has backbone and soft tips. Anyone else? Seems like the Omega boars get all the attention.
Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 11.51.20.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 11.51.05.png

The 6652 and 621 are my Omega badgers. I don't use my badgers as much as my boar brushes, but brushes like these make me question why. Those are gorgeous brushes you have!

Reviving this old thread .

I wonder why there are so few posts on omega badger brushes... Any other feedback guys?

I find that Omega and Zenith badgers are considerably less dense than say Simpsons. I don't find that to be a negative as they have easy loading, hold plenty of lather, excellent flow thru, and are very soft on the face. Two of my Zeniths are two band badger and are denser with more backbone while retaining the soft tips. They are all quality brushes with no shedding whatsoever, I enjoy them very much, and recommend them highly.

Omega has some odd looking handles in badgers. This wins the prize for weirdest handle. It has...swarovski crystals.
Only €200.

o.png

Top Bottom