What's new

Omega 11047 Tiny

Just got this from WCS today. Should prove to be interesting, my first mixed brush. I'm off to go and test lather it!

$DSCN1825.jpg$DSCN1826.jpg

And here are some test lather shots:

Loaded with VDH Luxury:

$photo 1.jpg

Swirled and lather built in the bowl, I like that handle:

$photo 2.jpg$photo 3.jpg

Post bloom:

$photo 4.jpg

This thing is pretty neat, but a bit of a stinker!

Krona also mentions a stink. When I got mine a couple months ago, I checked and found virtually no smell at all.
I bought it for travel use, but it has rapidly become my favorite brush. I don't have much to compare it to as the only other brushes I have are an Omega Pro 49 and a Rooney 3/1 in Pure Badger. I rotate between the three and find myself looking forward to the MM day.
Seriously thinking of picking up the 599; same size in Silvertip and buying another MM.
Enjoy yours.

Just got this from WCS today.

How much shipped? Do B&B members get a discount (code?)?
I have been thinking of getting that little brush, for travel, but also as a daily brush, I like to face lather, and this brush must be great at it.

I love that lil' stinker. In fact, I ordered a Vulfix 404 just a few minutes ago because I like the feel of this one so much. Nice backbone with the softness of boar and sprinkled scritch of pure. Ideal for soaps and face lathering. IMHO, I'd say it's probably the best deal for the money (yes, Turkish #6 is up there too) and though I've discovered the beauty of best and silvertip badger, the Mighty Midget holds its own.

How much shipped? Do B&B members get a discount (code?)?
I have been thinking of getting that little brush, for travel, but also as a daily brush, I like to face lather, and this brush must be great at it.

It's 13.00 plus shipping which is about 5 bucks or so. I ordered it with some other things so my shipping was different, so definitely less than $20 shipped, probably around $18ish.

Top Bottom