What's new

Omega 10066

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
First impressions: very nice brush. Very similar to my 10098. Almost hate to destroy it. Washed it, only lost 3 hairs. If you need a budget boar, this is for you. 9 bucks and I got free shipping. Cant beat it.
proxy.php

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I recently got a 10066 from WCS for 9 bucks. I also picked up a Semogue 620 around the same time. My Semogue 830 has been my only brush for around 4 years and was feeling a bit weird and soap scummy(I'm in the process now of giving it a soak in a vinegar/water/animal shampoo solution to see if the soap scum and mineral deposits on the bristles will come clean).

I was blown away by how much I like the Omega 10066 for a 9 dollar brush. The handle is light and cheap but it feels good and functions great. Now I'm starting to eye up a Yaqi synthetic and might grab another 10066 as a back up or to gift away.

Last edited:

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Good luck with your Semogue. I've been looking at this knot and it looks and feels almost like the B&B essential brush knot. I wouldn't be surprised if they were one in rhe same. And that one is great!

At 9 bucks, this one is hard to beat.

Good luck with your Semogue. I've been looking at this knot and it looks and feels almost like the B&B essential brush knot. I wouldn't be surprised if they were one in rhe same. And that one is great!

At 9 bucks, this one is hard to beat.

Omega makes great knots! Their handles are, for the most part, utilitarian. Not bad, just not glamorous. The B&B essential and the Connaught Jade are examples that have both Great handles and knots!

Top Bottom