What's new

Olivana Bourbon Cedar

My best friend sent me a soap and cream I have never heard of. It's Olivana Bourbon and Cedar scent. Has anyone tried this? She also sent me a razor with a bamboo handler with their brand on it.

We shop local organic grocer....so some nice bar soap came home with groceries....thought to try their shave soap. Yuck! It barely lathers....and for the lather I can create it melts away to sloppy slide offs and won't stay on my face or razor...what a mess. Usually I prefer face lathering, for this soap there is no possibility - it could only get worked up in a bowl. The scent is horrible! The smell is nothing of Bourbon...it just smells like I wiped tree bark off the floor of Forrest hiking trail all over my face. It is earthy....and wasn't thinking to shave with dirt lately! Whomever crafted this does not shave...has to be, no other way anyone puts to market in this manner. I imagine the product launch meetings...."what else could we make from our base soap formula...." It is honestly bad enough I will probably pitch the rest of it :( But first, maybe I should complain to the company and see if I can score a coupon to buy the bar soap that worked so much better!

Top Bottom