What's new

Olimon Aftershave Splash

Anybody else try this yet?

I won some samples from Against The Grain Shaving Store http://www.againstthegrain.ecrater.com/

Olimon was the first sample I tried and I really like it a lot. I would compare it most to Speick in that it has a very light and pleasant smell, a little citrus and something sweet. Great smelling juice and really feels great on the skin, no burn, no menthol and no stickiness, just a nice healing feeling again similar to Speick.

I've only tried Speick face moisturizer and it didn't smell like Olimon. I find Olimon to be very lemon-like and Speick very close to lavender plus some herbs. Anyhow, very nice AS from Czech Republic.

I love the smell of Speick and agree that Olimon smells nothing at all like Speick.

My comparison was just meant as a way to say that the scent of Olimon was also light and pleasant which is the same way I would describe Speick in general.

Not sure if that cleared anything up or made it even more confusing now :lol:

I love the smell of Speick and agree that Olimon smells nothing at all like Speick.

My comparison was just meant as a way to say that the scent of Olimon was also light and pleasant which is the same way I would describe Speick in general.

Not sure if that cleared anything up or made it even more confusing now :lol:

Oh, I understand you now clearly!

Top Bottom