What's new

Oleo 30% off everything

Good stuff now till turkey day. FYI if you want the coldest menthol after shave grab a bottle of Polar!!This is my opinion and I consider myself a menthol head!! Any of her AS is great and it is like 7+ bucks now.

Would sure be nice if they had some Dragonsbeard in stock! 30% off that top soap, I would be tempted to stock up.

Might want to mention it is Oleo Soapworks at WCS (West Coast Shaving) for the uninitiated (and clueless) among us.:001_smile

Good stuff now till turkey day. FYI if you want the coldest menthol after shave grab a bottle of Polar!!This is my opinion and I consider myself a menthol head!! Any of her AS is great and it is like 7+ bucks now.
how does it compare to say....Osage Rub?

I don't see Polar as one of the varieties offered on WCS. Which other menthols are comparable that are on sale?

Shipping always kills the deals. Not the vendors fault as shipping is expensive
Yes but better when there is a discount!! If I owned a company I would offer free shipping and include some cost in the product? Would be such a great promo to offer free shipping.
Easier said then offered for me since I am a buyer.

Top Bottom