What's new

old taylor of old bond st tub

I still have some cream left in a tub I got a few years ago. Used it and it still lathers up nice. But it has parabens!! Should I keep using it or throw it away? What's so bad about parabens anyway?

There's nothing bad about parabens. They are naturally occurring in lots of foods like blueberries.

There's nothing bad about parabens. They are naturally occurring in lots of foods like blueberries.

Amen Sir.
In a court of law, the evidence against parabens would not even rise to the level of circumstantial.

-s

The studies on parabens have been flawed or inconclusive. And I've heard they won't be absorbed through your skin very much anyway.

Use it.

That entire episode was a complete debacle. Talk about reformulated creams dominated the boards.... Once TOBS removed parabens it took them a good year or so to get their formula down.

I doubt they are much to be concerned with either however the blueberries analogy is flawed since Parabens in cosmetics and soaps are synthetic.

Top Bottom