What's new

Old Spice Whitewater--same or different scent in aftershave and body spray?

Hey B&B!

I love Old Spice Whitewater splash. I just used it after a great shave (followed up by Every Man Jack cooling balm) and my face feels fantastic. All menthol tingly and exploding with that awesome Whitewater scent. I like it so much, I asked my girlfriend to bring me the deodorant stick from overseas last year. The only problem is, the stick doesn't smell anything like the AS. It mixes ok, but it's not the same. It reminds me of how Old Spice Fresh is so different with AS and deodorant here in the states.

I wish the aftershave scent lasted longer, so I'm considering asking for the body spray this summer. Do any of you guys know if the AS and body spray smell the same? If so, I'll be ready to be "that guy" coming at you like an avalanche of freshness when I combine the Whitewater deo, body spray and aftershave.

Attachments

• $OS444-5.jpg
    $OS444-5.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
They do offer a Whitewater EDT in the UK. Below is a bottle I bought from Amazon UK a while back.

I've never tried the splash so I can't compare the two, but the scent of the EDT is fantastic.

proxy.php

They do offer a Whitewater EDT in the UK. Below is a bottle I bought from Amazon UK a while back.

I've never tried the splash so I can't compare the two, but the scent of the EDT is fantastic.

proxy.php

xillion...I'm jealous!!

What's Whitewater smell like?? I have considered buying a bottle off of Ebay (for $20 shipped), simply because I want the glass transparent bottle.

There is also an Old Spice Lagoon for sale.

To the OP, I don't think they really smell the same, but the body spray should still complement the a/s.

I picked up a few box sets (the a/s and the body spray) when they were on sale for $10 each, and the body spray is actually relatively subdued. It doesn't have the sweet/herby aroma I get from the a/s, but it definitely smells clean and fresh.

As for improving the longevity of the a/s scent, I don't see it doing that, but it might keep you smelling clean/fresh for longer.

Top Bottom