What's new

Old Spice Stein

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Found a Ship Grand Turk for 5 bucks at the flea market. Fun little find. Does anyone else have 'em and do you use 'em?
proxy.php

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Ad Astra

The Instigator
That, I have not seen ... Very cool!

Have an Avon Stein, but it's a small decanter (Spicy).

AA

If it is big enough--the picture doesn't show size ratio, I would fill it with some cold libation and enjoy.

KeenDogg

Now, that's really cool![/QUOT

I like... Great find Adam.

That, I have not seen ... Very cool!

Have an Avon Stein, but it's a small decanter (Spicy).

AA

If it is big enough--the picture doesn't show size ratio, I would fill it with some cold libation and enjoy.

Very nice find Adam.

WONDERFUL!! :a29::a29:

Since you asked, ‘Do you have any beer around??’

I've seen plenty of mugs but nothing like that, very cool find.

Very nice, that's a beauty!

Truly unique! Great score, Adam!

Thats is waaay cool!

Thanks, everyone! To answer some questions, it is large enough for some libations. I'd guess it would hold 12 to 16 oz. I dont have any beer at the moment, but that could change in an instant!
Apparently, it was made between 86 and 90 and came with a bottle of aftershave, all for the price 14 dollars! It seems this version was the only one to bear the round knob on the lever. I can see why. It could probably snap in an instant, being pewter and all.

KeenDogg

Let the libations continue! Had 1buck luck on this one! The Racing Yacht Columbia, which one Americas cup 2 times in a row, the 1st to do so.
proxy.php

KeenDogg

Let the libations continue! Had 1buck luck on this one! The Racing Yacht Columbia, which WON Americas cup 2 times in a row, the 1st to do so.
proxy.php

MY MIND IS GOING, I SWEAR[emoji1787]

Top Bottom