What's new

Old spice mug with wood lid

Old Spice "Ship Grand Turk" mug, according to the OS mug page, this one was sold from 1964-1978.

Mahogany stain from Minwax, sealed with marine spar urethane from the same brand. The ship was hand drawn on the lid. Cork glued under the lid to create an airtight seal for soaps.

The mug is in great condition, all the lettering and ship decals are perfect, no fading. I'm asking $35, however i will take trades for it. Specifically open comb razors, a nice gillette NEW (silver, no gold please), or a nice single sing. I'll take brushes too, but they must be new (around the same value).

Thanks for looking.

In regards to brushes, when you state new, are you asking for new and unused, less than 20, 10 or five shaves?

They say the only thing you need to have to start a business is a customer...
By my count you have at least four, myself included...

MrLara, I've always been of the opinion you should just sell these lids. I'll take two, please.
+1 on selling the lids
The lid is very nice. I'm with the others in that you should seriously consider selling your handmade lids.
They say the only thing you need to have to start a business is a customer...
By my count you have at least four, myself included...

Well, i might have to consider it now. The issue is time, i work full time and every other saturday. I'll see what i can do.

Thank you gentlemen for the kind words.

I'm also willing to trade for a Schick "shift" injector or a Gillette Red tip SS in good condition.

Top Bottom