What's new

Old Spice Mondays

Last year I started wearing Old Spice on Mondays, and I'm returning to this tradition. I find it's a good pick me up for the beginning of the week. I paired the aftershave with the EdC. Anyone else want to join me in making this a thing on B&B? You know you want to... Maybe I should have posted this last night :)

Funny thing, I didn't shave this morning since my Saturday nite shave will carry me to Tuesday. But, I wanted a little splash of sumpin' to start the week. Well, I haven't used any Old Spice for a couple weeks so I went for it - yep, that's the ticket! SWMBO approved of the choice.

Sure, I'm up for Old Spice Monday. Let's give it a shot!

~Frank

I wish you guys much enjoyment from this, but I'm kind of Old Spiced out for now. I've been using Mama Bear Aged Spice soap, Aged Spice bath soap or Old Spice body wash, and Old Spice deoderant since May. I'm ready to switch to something else for a while.

There's definitely something to be said for starting the week with OS. I definitely notice a pep in my step whenever I'm wearing it.

Love the enthusiasm. I will bump this thread next Sunday as a friendly reminder. I'm not sure what else we can do with this new custom yet, but I'm sure we will be able to think of something.

I really want to get some Shulton now. I'm thinking the Indian will do, now that we know it is almost the same. Oh, and PugslyCat I can totally see you being on OS overload right now. lol.

Almost every day is Old Spice day for me, but I'll join in. Today, i used OS classic body wash...OS classic deodorant...OS classic AS...and a little OS edt to top it all off!

Love the enthusiasm. I will bump this thread next Sunday as a friendly reminder. I'm not sure what else we can do with this new custom yet, but I'm sure we will be able to think of something.

Maybe we could promote the cause and encourage others by adding Old Spice Mondays "membership" in our signature lines?

Im in, as long as im not limited to using it only on Mondays. Is Vi-Jon Spice and P&G Old Spice acceptable?

I like the idea of a signature membership.

Since all I have is the P&G, it is obviously fine! and I would say the VI-Jon Spice is just as good!

I'll update my signature.

I wish you guys much enjoyment from this, but I'm kind of Old Spiced out for now. I've been using Mama Bear Aged Spice soap, Aged Spice bath soap or Old Spice body wash, and Old Spice deoderant since May. I'm ready to switch to something else for a while.

I use the OS deodorant daily and reach for the OS AS quite often. I dont care for the Mama Bear Aged Spice. However, I do enjoy her Toasted Coconut and Christmas Forest regulary.

Dozer

Hope you don't mind, but I followed your lead and used your verbiage. I figure it is your initiative, so you can set the bar :a43:and the rest of us will follow!

V/r, John

Top Bottom