What's new

Old Spice Lather Cream

Old Spice is one cream I just won't do without. I know there are better creams, however, for nostalgic reasons, I can't find a better shave experience. To bump up the quality, I used to add a little unscented KMF, but because I like to use it so much, I simply added a whole tube of Old Spice to a bottle of KMF. It mixes well, and works great. I just ordered 10 tubes of Old Spice for $48.00 shipped. Not bad.

I agree, I think the Old Spice cream is great. I was quite surprised I got no irritation from the fragrance, even when used every day. I have a couple of tubes of this, and can see myself making a bulk order at some point.

It's cheap, but the lather and shave are excellent, IMO.

Desistores.net has all three scents as well, however if you buy in bulk, the price is only $4.80 a tube which includes shipping.

Desistores.net has all three scents as well, however if you buy in bulk, the price is only $4.80 a tube which includes shipping.

Interesting site. Have you ever bought the Old Spice aftershave there?
Is it the Shulton formula, or the P&G formula I wonder?

The AS bottle (just like the cream) says "SHULTON" with "New York London Paris" under it. But of course, people say "It's not the Shulton formula, I'm 100% positive." :001_rolle

Though I don't see how they'd know, seeing as all the vintage Shulton bottles have aged (and thus smell stronger than they originally did anyway). All three varieties of Old Spice are still available in India, so they must be using the Shulton recipes since P&G doesn't manufacture Lime and Musk OS here in the US. However, those who doubt it do have a point about the Lime as far as I know, since the Indian version uses artificial lime.

But if the Indian OS wasn't Shulton, why would it SAY Shulton on the tubes of cream and AS bottles? P&G exists in India, yet they don't put their name on the stuff.

H

Hanzo

+1

The old spice cream is excellent. Mine come courtesy of my local Indian store for $2.99 per tube. I don't find many creams can beat the rich OS lather.

Top Bottom