What's new

Old Spice Cologne is a gem!

I have an aftershave bottle in rotation ofcourse, but today was the first time i bought the cologne. Full disclosure: I had no idea Old Spice even sold colognes. I always though it was only aftershave splashes.

Similar, albeit slightly bigger bottle than its aftershave cousin, with the spray on. The scent is your regular modern Old Spice scent. Ive been told it isn’t the same as the original many moons ago, but its still fantastic. Definitely stronger than the aftershave scent which i love.

I just placed an order for Old Spice shaving cream on Amazon too. Cant wait for it come in so i have my very first Old Spice Cream-Aftershave-Cologne day!

I believe the tagline on the packaging regarding all our grandfathers is definitely true too.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an aftershave bottle in rotation ofcourse, but today was the first time i bought the cologne. Full disclosure: I had no idea Old Spice even sold colognes. I always though it was only aftershave splashes.

Similar, albeit slightly bigger bottle than its aftershave cousin, with the spray on. The scent is your regular modern Old Spice scent. Ive been told it isn’t the same as the original many moons ago, but its still fantastic. Definitely stronger than the aftershave scent which i love.

I just placed an order for Old Spice shaving cream on Amazon too. Cant wait for it come in so i have my very first Old Spice Cream-Aftershave-Cologne day!

I believe the tagline on the packaging regarding all our grandfathers is definitely true too.

proxy.php

I love it as well!! The vintage is long lasting/spicier and is actually easier to procure on the bay than the vintage aftershave, but the modern cologne is wonderful. I like them both. Enjoy your Old Spice day!

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur

proxy.php

Good casual cologne. I’ve used OS aftershave since 1964 and the scent is essentially the same now as it was the just tamer. It used to be quite strong. I prefer the current iteration.

Top Bottom