What's new

Old Spice BRUSHLESS Lime and Original/Fa/Axe Shaving Creams (Free Shipping!)

Just ordered the Old Spice limes--and 4 other things! Total bill only $12, with free shipping.

Good catch!

S

Sam

Ok, I gotta hear about this. Tell me more about Old Spice limes, and what else did you get? $12 for 4 things,I am in.

Sam

Here's the order:

Order Details
Fa Men Oceanic Shaving Cream Rs. 88.00
Palmolive For Men Shave Cream : Lemon Fresh Rs. 89.00
Godrej Shaving Cream : Lime Fresh Rs. 88.00
New Yardley Gold Lather Shaving Cream Rs. 84.00
Yardly Gold After Shave Rs. 235.00
Shipping:
Rs. 0.00
Total Discounts:
(Rs. 0.00)
Grand Total:
Rs. 584.00

Rs. = Indian Rupees--price in USdollars = $12.72, with free shipping!

It looks like the Speed Shipping being free may not be true--here's the email I got this AM:

"Dear Mitchell,
We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. We have received an order 31761054123 from your end. Due to certain coding problem the shipping charges in the order could not be added. We have therefore mailed you an invoice INV-JUN-06-0005 of the necessary shipping charges for your order. Please do the necessary payment to proceed with the shipping of your order.
We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.
We remain at your disposal should you need any assistance and thank you for choosing our services.
Regards,"

At least they let me know before charging my card for the shipping.

I'll update this thread with the actual shipping charge when I find out what it is.

mrob said:
It looks like the Speed Shipping being free may not be true--here's the email I got this AM:

"Dear Mitchell,
We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. We have received an order 31761054123 from your end. Due to certain coding problem the shipping charges in the order could not be added. We have therefore mailed you an invoice INV-JUN-06-0005 of the necessary shipping charges for your order. Please do the necessary payment to proceed with the shipping of your order.
We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.
We remain at your disposal should you need any assistance and thank you for choosing our services.
Regards,"

At least they let me know before charging my card for the shipping.

I'll update this thread with the actual shipping charge when I find out what it is.

I got basically the same email. My shipping charge, for $18 worth of items, was going to be $28 bucks. I told them to cancel the order.

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
I got basically the same email. My shipping charge, for $18 worth of items, was going to be $28 bucks. I told them to cancel the order.

Randy
Here's a good quote for you and Mr. Books, "If it looks to good to be true, it probably is."

I'd be interested in a group purchase (that would make that outragous shipping a little more reasonable). Interested parties? Do you really think this is "official stuff" or do you think it is knockoff or conterfit products. If it really Old Spice, I'm really interested!! Memories of my grandfather!

George

It is the real deal. I've ordered at least 16 tubes so far. I buy in bulk in order to bring the shipping costs per tube down. If you order 6 tubes or more, your price per tube should be around $5.00 including shipping. I find this to be aceptable.

Top Bottom