What's new

Old People Smell

I have never noticed this smell and have been around plenty of old timers over the years. hmmm Bad breath is what does me in.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
What bothers me is that my sense of smell and taste are not so good.

I can not smell things that well. And I can taste only expensive things.

Old man joke: A 85 year old makes a appointment with a doctor. His wife drives him to the male doctor appointment, when the nurse calls the old guy in to the examination room his wife joins him. The doctor comes into the room and asks the old man for some samples. The doctor first says to the old man “I’m going to need a blood sample from you”. The old man being hard of hearing turns to his wife and says, what did he say? The doctor then says to the old man “I’m also going to need a urine sample”. The old man turns to his wife and says, what did he say? The doctor requests one more thing from the old man. The doctor then asks the old man “I’m also going to need a stool sample“. The old man still can not hear what the doctor says to him. So he again turns to his wife and says, what did he say?

The wife then leans over to her husband and yells at him, “The doctor needs to see your underwear“. 😂🤪

Top Bottom