What's new

Old newie checking in

I'm an old member that hasn't done much on the site but look around the forums. Unfortunately, I'm not a DE shaver, try it with all my razors and my skin just doesn't like them. Maybe its jut me but it turns into a blood bath every shave. Anyway, I'm just an old newie checking in. I have several razors the I want to sell but I know I have long way to go before I can post in the marketplace. I'll be a more active member now since I have this goal.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Is it legal to post the razors I have?
If by 'legal' you mean permissible by B&B guidelines, then you can find them here:

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
@wes1953 it is quite "legal" to post photos of your razors on B&B. You just can't try and sell them, except in the BST forum.

Like you, I am scared to use "safety" razors. It is because I can't see the edge against my skin. To solve this dilemma, I started straight razor (SR) shaving. SR shaving solved all my problems. I now rarely get any nicks or cuts and never get any skin irritation.

Of course some think that SR shaving is more dangerous. They usually haven't really tried it.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
@wes1953 it is quite "legal" to post photos of your razors on B&B. You just can't try and sell them, except in the BST forum.

Like you, I am scared to use "safety" razors. It is because I can't see the edge against my skin. To solve this dilemma, I started straight razor (SR) shaving. SR shaving solved all my problems. I now rarely get any nicks or cuts and never get any skin irritation.

Of course some think that SR shaving is more dangerous. They usually haven't really tried it.
I just need to jump in and buy the stuff I need to learn to keep a keen edge!

Thanks for all your encouragement on the threads my friend!

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I just need to jump in and buy the stuff I need to learn to keep a keen edge!

Thanks for all your encouragement on the threads my friend!
Keeping an edge keen is easy with diamond pasted balsa strops. I think that your problem is that you are not committed enough to shave daily with a SR and subconsciously develop you technique.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome to the forum from Australia, post away my friend. It will not take long to reach the requirements for the BST Forum.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Welcome back. Have you checked out all the non-shaving areas of the forum? Maybe there’s something there that would spark your interest.

Top Bottom