What's new

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

Finally, enough time for a decent workout:

Shoulder PT:

Weights: curls (2 15 lb barbells) 💪and triceps (35 lbs), 3 reps of 10, plus misc.
Band pulls. Side to side, above head and from floor pulls. 3x10 reps

Trainer Cycling:

Warmups:
stretches, 30 (knee) push-ups, 40 sit-ups. Planks: 60 seconds. Back and leg stretches🧘🏼

Ride: Climbed up on the Bike 😓😂, 46 minute ride, 4° room temperature increase, 0’ total elevation gain 😛
🏡↪️🚴↩️🏡.

Unexpected work from home day meant an earlier workout. 5x5 press, 3x5 squat, 1x5 deadlift. And set a PR of sorts...a temperature PR. 9F.
20230131_135238.jpg

Shoulder PT:

Weights: curls (2 15 lb barbells) 💪and triceps (35 lbs), 3 reps of 10, plus misc.

Trainer Cycling:

Warmups:
stretches, 30 (knee) push-ups, 40 sit-ups. Planks: 60 seconds. Back and leg stretches🧘🏼

Ride: Climbed up on the Bike 😓😂, 42 minute ride, 4° room temperature increase, 0’ total elevation gain 😛
🏡↪️🚴↩️🏡.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
I got side tracked with the birth of my new granddaughter and forgot to post yesterday. 🥰

They live in Sweden, so her birth date is today... :blink:

Tuesday....

3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., squats, light weight work.

15,000+ steps

Today...

Various stretches worked in with 3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.

15,000+ steps

For the past couple of weeks I’ve seriously thought about doing a little running again, maybe next week?

Shoulder PT:

Weights: curls (2 15 lb barbells) 💪and triceps (35 lbs), lifts (2 3 lb weights) 3 reps of 10, plus misc.

Trainer Cycling:

Warmups:

Ride: Climbed up on the Bike 😓😂, 49 minute ride, 4° room temperature increase, 0’ total elevation gain 😛
🏡↪️🚴↩️🏡.

Top Bottom