What's new

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

On the shelf for at least a day or two. I have Morton's Neuroma in my right foot and my ring and middle toes were SCREAMING/THROBBING last night. Jacked up on Ibuprofen and Aleve. Going to see if I can get a cortisone shot. I guess I'll just focus on wet shaving instead.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I make me tired too :lol: ... so after my morning workout and a good breakfast, I take a nap... :Yawn: My great joy of being retired.:001_tongu
I'm thinking about a February 1st resolution..... Walking. Hey, it's a start!

Actually, it's an absolutely beautiful day out there today. Chilly.... Maybe I'll have a campfire? Gather wood, bending, dragging.... Does that count? Lol, it'll get my breath up!

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Various stretches worked in with 3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

15,000+ steps.......
proxy.php

A great workout today. Ramped up two sets of five on bench and finished with a heavy triple. Then did the same on deadlift except it was a heavy single at the end. Based on these loads and the way they moved, I should be able to just repeat my last three-week mini cycle from before I got sick and then keep going from there.

Finally got a shot in my foot and it is feeling at 95%. I've had some shoulder issues but last week when I was eating 800 mg of Advil or 220 g of Aleve, all of a sudden the pain went away in my shoulder (have an ortho appt on 2/4 for shot just in case).
Decided to take it easy on my foot. Did some 3 sets of ab wheel and 18 stomach vacuums. Grabbed my two 55 lb. kettlebells, set the clock for 30 minutes and did clean and press sets of 3, 4, 5. Ladder style. 1st set was 3, 2nd set was 4, 3rd set of 5. Repeat the ladder. Did 5 ladders, 60 reps, No pain in foot or shoulder.

Ab wheel 3 x 15,
Stomach vacuum 3 x 6
Double Kettlebells. 55 lb. each
Clean and Press
3 ladders of (3, 5, 7)
1 ladder of (3, 5)
53 total reps.
Stacked wood in the garage from the pallet in the back so, (loaded carries)?
We're getting a foot + of snow, so if I didn't carry it in now, we would have ran out of firewood to use.

Top Bottom