What's new

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Jumped on the treadmill this morning cuz it’s really cold outside for us thin blooded South Texicans.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
16,000+ steps...
proxy.php

114,000+ steps (47 miles) for the week.

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

16,000+ steps...
proxy.php

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., squats, light weight work.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

14,000+ steps.............
proxy.php
You are killing me with those steps! I let my lovely bride do those for me, but I'm still doing the stretching, and it's helping hugely, lol.

Once this cold stretch breaks I'm back at the walks. And we are headed to Fla. for a week and a half to see family and I plan to walk the orange groves!

martym

My rowing machine is delayed because of the weather. I took yesterday off from working out. Just what I did at work throughout my shift.
I got just over 10,000 steps in but nothing that was strenuous.
Back to the grind today.

After long time feet trouble and a bloody mess in my training room i used the rowing machine again.... well I did notice having zip zilch condition after 5min interval I was done.... so that is going to take some time to bring that fitness back...

martym

I have always enjoyed rowing machines at the gym and hotels but had never wanted to fork out the money for one until now. I am excited about getting it here, set up, and giving it a go.

After long time feet trouble and a bloody mess in my training room i used the rowing machine again.... well I did notice having zip zilch condition after 5min interval I was done.... so that is going to take some time to bring that fitness back...
Everything is functional again, even the most important excercise equipment is now upgraded with Netflix Disney and prime lol

Attachments

• A9D3DE5E-F12B-4EE3-91F9-5B105D034C66.jpeg
    A9D3DE5E-F12B-4EE3-91F9-5B105D034C66.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 5
  • 49D523FF-4653-482D-A17F-223F173BF85B.jpeg
    49D523FF-4653-482D-A17F-223F173BF85B.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 4

Intrigued

Wednesday...
3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., squats, light weight work.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

15,000+ steps.............
proxy.php

But you are my hero! I hate the cold, but I really wish I'd learned to ski.
Ha! I was thinking I hadn’t learned to ski on my way back, down hill. Icy conditions and rusty skills, I spent a lot of time picking myself back up. Took me awhile to catch up with my wife, who was walking in snowshoes!

martym

Got my rowing machine put together. It took every bit of 10 minutes. I did a 5 minute row just to check it out. That beat the heck out of 30 minutes walking. I’m in Heaven.

Top Bottom