What's new

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Various stretches worked in with 3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

20,000+ steps...
proxy.php

Intrigued

20,000+ steps/8.3miles.............
proxy.php

26.6 miles to go for the month & the (ridiculously high target of 225.5 miles) virtual medal.

So I can see it now... I'll win a virtual metal and my husband will get to wear a t-shirt that says, "I"m with stupid". :001_rolle

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 2 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

19,000+ steps...
proxy.php

Intrigued

3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., squats, light weight work.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

15,000+ steps/6.2miles.............
proxy.php

Intrigued

15,000+ steps...
proxy.php

132,000+ steps (53.5 miles) for the week. Over 225.6 miles for the month and a virtual metal. 🥇

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

15,000+ steps...
proxy.php

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
15,000+ steps...
proxy.php

132,000+ steps (53.5 miles) for the week. Over 225.6 miles for the month and a virtual metal. 🥇
Congratulations!!
My virtual challenge for this month is a bunch of miles too but many fewer than yours.

Intrigued

Congratulations!!
My virtual challenge for this month is a bunch of miles too but many fewer than yours.

Thanks! :001_smile They forgot the brass band, though. :001_huh:

My virtual challenge this month is to burn 17,800 calories (about 622 calories a day). :blink: :incazzato :prrr:
They can't make me do it. :glare:

3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., squats, light weight work.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

16,000+ steps.............
proxy.php

Intrigued

Dang!!
But a walk in the park for you.

I wish it was only a walk in the park. For me, a 622 calorie a day average is a bridge too far. My current average is 535 a day and that's with daily workouts and walking around 16,000 steps a day.

They can keep this months virtual medal. :glare: ... 'cause I'm not taking up running at my age unless someones is chasing me. :lol:

Top Bottom