What's new

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
16,000+ steps...
proxy.php

117,000+ steps (49 miles) for the week.

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 2 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

16,000+ steps...
proxy.php

Caught in a storm on the bike this evening a mile from home. Stinging rain into a gusty headwind and blown sideways in the cross. A little over 4 1/2 miles.

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

17,000+ steps...
proxy.php

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Shovelglove 14 minutes M-F, John Henry (meme).480.jpg

Another week of Shovelglove is finished. In a little while I'll go to the Kroc Center pool and walk in their lazy river which is a killer leg workout; about three or four times a week is about right for me walking against that current.

Sometimes I do other exercises in the pool or swim laps, but mostly I'm currently into the lazy river + Shovelglove - 14 minutes - five mornings a week with the hammer. It's a damn effective exercise regime.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Intrigued

Friday..
Various stretches worked in with 3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

17,000+ steps...
proxy.php

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 2 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

16,000+ steps...
proxy.php

yesterday - arms, abs, and high-intensity cardio (20 minutes).
Today - legs, abs, and low-intensity (recovery) cardio.

Intrigued

proxy.php

16,000+ steps...
proxy.php

Top Bottom