What's new

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., squats, light weight work.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

16,000+ steps.............
proxy.php

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

16,000+ steps...
proxy.php

Well, I've had numerous surgeries on my back, took out a tumor when I was eight, posterior fusion and two 10" rods put along my spine when I was 17 and then an anterior fusion a few months later. Various other things that went with that,, kind of a package deal. It all went south on me in my early 50s so all I can do is tell you what my physical life was like before. I worked out 3 days a week, nautilus and free weights, ran 3 to 6 miles 6 days a week and would hit my heavy bag after the run 3 days. Played in a city basketball league two nights a week, golfed every Friday late afternoon to dark, hit balls once or twice a week and suddenly my back put everything to a screeching halt. Drove me, is still driving me crazy. I can barely walk to the mailbox now. My wife takes me for a walk now and then but she pushes me in a wheelchair most of the way.
I'm sorry for the ramble but I miss all that so much saying it is close to doing it all again, or as close as I'll get.

Last edited:

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

16,000+ steps...
proxy.php

Intrigued

proxy.php

16,000+ steps...
proxy.php

Intrigued

proxy.php

16,000+ steps...
proxy.php

Intrigued

proxy.php

16,000+ steps...
proxy.php

Top Bottom