What's new

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Yard work...
16,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Intrigued

3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., squats, light weight work.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Yard work...
proxy.php

Yesterday I did 20 miles on the road bike with 1,308 ft of elevation gain. Took me about 2 hours. Total ride time was an hour and 45 minutes. But I like to stop at key points along the route to check out the view. Since much of my ride is in and around a 2,000 acre park, one stop point is at a dam and the other is at the entrance to the park across from one of the holes of a golf course. So it's quiet and I can swig my water in peace. And today I did 10 miles with 650 ft of elevation gain. It took me about an hour with about 50 minutes of actual ride time. I'm feeling myself slowly get stronger. On one of the steeper climbs towards the end of the 10 mile loop I have begun standing to power up the climb, which is becoming easier. I'm hoping to work up to adding more standing time on more of the climbs along the way. As I approach 58 I have to realize that progress comes slower which requires patience. Last week I did 70 miles and this week I've done 30 so far. I'm guessing I'll probably get to 50 this week with rain forecast for tomorrow and Saturday. Hoping to do another 20 on Sunday.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I bet you are beat. Take a few days to recover before attempting another butt kicking workout.
We replaced a toilet the other day and my wife couldn’t believe I had the Plummer do it.
Duh!
Removal and disposal of the old one and install the new one. $45.
Hello
No brainer

so I’m liking the way you think

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 3 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

17,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Intrigued

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Yard work...
15,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 3 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

17,000+ steps................
proxy.php

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Walked across the street and had a beer and a pipe with a neighbor. I’m in the process of getting the house ready to market and am in this huge procrastination mode.

Intrigued

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

16,000+ steps..............
proxy.php

Intrigued

proxy.php

proxy.php

Top Bottom