What's new

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., squats, light weight work.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

17,000+ steps................
proxy.php

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I have no idea what got into me today.
I went for a walk on my treadmill. I put on my Tarah Pro earbuds and cranked up some techno music. I then pulled out the iPad so I could read. There was no one else in the house.
The book was really good. About 250 pages into the 7th book of a 14 book series. My 2nd time to read this series but it’s been many years.
2 hours later I woke from my funk. Oh my!
It was really nice though.
An easy pace: 8.26 miles

I started running again. It's just too cold to ride a bike. Only did five miles each of the last three days but it's a start. I used to run all the time before my hip replacement and I was faster and felt better back then but that was over two years ago. We'll see. I'll give it a couple of weeks and reevaluate. Once the weather warms I'll be back on the bike anyway.

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 3 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

16,000+ steps................
proxy.php

I started running again. It's just too cold to ride a bike. Only did five miles each of the last three days but it's a start. I used to run all the time before my hip replacement and I was faster and felt better back then but that was over two years ago. We'll see. I'll give it a couple of weeks and reevaluate. Once the weather warms I'll be back on the bike anyway.
Only 5 miles a day . What would you consider a good workout? Five miles seems like more than enough.

I have been unable to do much these last few months. Disc problems. Started light weight work out mixed with some walking and pilates. Fell good sooooo far.

Intrigued

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

Only 5 miles a day . What would you consider a good workout? Five miles seems like more than enough.
When I was running seriously I would do fifteen miles every other day between Fire shifts. Those days seem long gone. I've been retired exactly five years now so that probably say's a lot. And the hip certainly changed my ability for sure.

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 3 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

proxy.php

Intrigued

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

Top Bottom