What's new

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Various stretches worked in with 2 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

15,000+ steps...
proxy.php

How old does a feller need to be to post in this thread? 😄

I don't keep track of my steps but I do walk about 2 miles a day, broken up into 3 walks. I also try to lift 3 days a week but lately I've been struggling to stay consistent because the kids' schedules have been nuts. So today was the first chance I had since Sunday and I had to get everything in because we're leaving for the weekend.
Heavy presses, volume squats, and heavy deadlifts. I blew off bench presses because I didn't have enough gas in the tank. Still kind of building back into this cycle as I had to take the better part of August off due to being sick in June and overtrained and under recovered in July.

Anyway, I'm bushed.

How old does a feller need to be to post in this thread? 😄

I don't keep track of my steps but I do walk about 2 miles a day, broken up into 3 walks. I also try to lift 3 days a week but lately I've been struggling to stay consistent because the kids' schedules have been nuts. So today was the first chance I had since Sunday and I had to get everything in because we're leaving for the weekend.
Heavy presses, volume squats, and heavy deadlifts. I blew off bench presses because I didn't have enough gas in the tank. Still kind of building back into this cycle as I had to take the better part of August off due to being sick in June and overtrained and under recovered in July.

Anyway, I'm bushed.

If you’re bushed, then you’re qualified IMO! :thumbup1::thumbup1:

(Plus we all lie about being younger anyway.)

Top Bottom