What's new

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
16,000+ steps................
proxy.php

118,000+ steps (48 miles) for the week.

Intrigued

2 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., squats, light weight work.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

15,000+ steps..............
proxy.php

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 2 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

proxy.php

Intrigued

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

16,000+ steps..............
proxy.php

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 2 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

proxy.php

Intrigued

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

13,000+ steps..............
proxy.php

116,000+ steps (47 miles) for the week.

I took the entire past week off from working out. My last exercise was last Sunday for my 20 mile ride. Actually, now that I think about it, I did play a round of golf (18 holes) this past Saturday. It was really hot, in the 90's and the course was very hilly. I hadn't played it before. So, although we had carts, I found myself walking a great deal searching for balls. 4 1/2 hour round. My score? I'm not telling. I don't really play. Borrowed a set of clubs and I think the last time I played was last summer. Ok, I hit a 140. But I did connect with the ball a fair amount and put some nice shots together on some holes. What killed me was I have no putting game. Who am I kidding. I don't have any game. And one hole I got stuck in a sand trap and just getting out of the sandtrap cost me 5 strokes. But I was out there to hang with my neighbors and have a good time. Hopefully next time I'll do better. Tomorrow I plan to get back on the bike and see if I can bang out 30 miles. It's supposed to be 91 tomorrow. I'll just take it easy and bring lots of water.

I took the entire past week off from working out. My last exercise was last Sunday for my 20 mile ride. Actually, now that I think about it, I did play a round of golf (18 holes) this past Saturday. It was really hot, in the 90's and the course was very hilly. I hadn't played it before. So, although we had carts, I found myself walking a great deal searching for balls. 4 1/2 hour round. My score? I'm not telling. I don't really play. Borrowed a set of clubs and I think the last time I played was last summer. Ok, I hit a 140. But I did connect with the ball a fair amount and put some nice shots together on some holes. What killed me was I have no putting game. Who am I kidding. I don't have any game. And one hole I got stuck in a sand trap and just getting out of the sandtrap cost me 5 strokes. But I was out there to hang with my neighbors and have a good time. Hopefully next time I'll do better. Tomorrow I plan to get back on the bike and see if I can bang out 30 miles. It's supposed to be 91 tomorrow. I'll just take it easy and bring lots of water.

90+!! Take it easy and bring PLENTY of water!!

Top Bottom