What's new

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., squats, light weight work.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

16,000+ steps..............
proxy.php

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 3 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

16,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Intrigued

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

18,000+ steps..............
proxy.php

35 miles on my road bike in the morning and about 90 minutes walking around a wooded reservoir in the afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did about 20 miles on the road bike this afternoon with 1,300 ft. of elevation gain. I'm slowly ticking up my average mph. I'm now at 11.5 mph. I'd like to work my way up to around 15 mph so I can do some group rides and not embarrass myself by getting dropped. So solo rides it will be until then.

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 3 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

proxy.php

Intrigued

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

I'm doing a daily (M-F) 1.3 km walk with the Missus before heading into work. My temp assistant is putting me through calisthenics in the warehouse. Nothing too strenuous for me yet, as it's been 30 years since I've lifted anything besides my own ample butt, out of a chair.

Mostly doing upper body/chest exercises, bicep/tricep, and lat work. Just two sets of 10 reps for each exercise, every other day, for now. Man, the body just does not like being forced into action after such a long lay-off.

Intrigued

proxy.php

proxy.php

Intrigued

Thursday...
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

Intrigued

proxy.php

proxy.php

Top Bottom