What's new

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Squat, Bench, Deadlift and Pullups. All done with bodyweight or close to it. Not trying to set world records here, but I think the big compound movements done once or twice a week will keep me in good strength in my next decades. I plan to do all these lifts until I can't.
Yes! I'm still paying for last winters laziness! My flexibility paid DEARLY.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
We have been working a whole mess of overtime recently. It’s brutal on the running. So I have just been walking on the treadmill. It’s made me lazy.
I find that if I don’t run or at least walk for 30 minutes daily my hips and back start hurting really badly.

32.6 miles mostly flat real fast at least for me. Got the cold feet thing figured out Merino wool socks over cotton socks. Cleats must be a little big because they fit fine. Good workout

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
15,000+ steps................
proxy.php

115,000+ steps (48 miles) for the week.

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 3 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

16,000+ steps................
proxy.php

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I am watching from the sidelines today. Either food poisoning or a stomach virus. So I am drinking lots of fluids and just having jello, bread, and bananas in very small amounts.
I don’t recall ever having had this to this severity.
Must be the old fogie catching up to me. I hadn’t tossed my cookies in years..

Intrigued

Tuesday...
3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., squats, light weight work.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

17,000+ steps................
proxy.php

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I am watching from the sidelines today. Either food poisoning or a stomach virus. So I am drinking lots of fluids and just having jello, bread, and bananas in very small amounts.
I don’t recall ever having had this to this severity.
Must be the old fogie catching up to me. I hadn’t tossed my cookies in years..
Any better today my friend?

Top Bottom