What's new

Old Brush

I just picked up this old brush that was my grandfather's, would like to know what some of you guys think. The brush is a Made Rite (assuming it's the brand/company because that's what's stamped on the under side of the handle), made in the USA with pure badger.

The Wallpaper looks from the same era ? did you shoot the pic at your grandfathers place ?

:tongue_sm

You can always re-use the handle let it refill with silvertip or superbadger or best badger to any knotsize you prefer. that would make sense to go with the handle offcourse you wouldnt re-fill it with a 38mm knotsize unless your name is
DrP.... :tongue:

SSLStudio said:
The Wallpaper looks from the same era ? did you shoot the pic at your grandfathers place ?

You can always re-use the handle let it refill with silvertip or superbadger or best badger to any knotsize you prefer. that would make sense to go with the handle offcourse you wouldnt re-fill it with a 38mm knotsize unless your name is
DrP.... :tongue:

Actually that's my bathroom, 80's wallpaper I guess. How would you go about refilling a brush?

Top Bottom