What's new

OKU Brush Appreciation

I saw this brush on the SOTD and got ahold of the brush maker Francisco. A few emails later I ordered the Sevilla. This is a lovely brush, one thing I am happy with is that at the moment is it only comes in a somewhat milky white (easy decision on color). The handle feels good in the hand, it's well made and attractive. As far as the knot it has slightly more backbone than the Elite knot nice full head with soft tips.

Hey Dad, what's that shiny white hairy thing over there? Is that a relative or something? Dad! it has no fur on its shiny parts hows it going to keep warm?

OKU polar.jpg

I saw this brush on the SOTD and got ahold of the brush maker Francisco. A few emails later I ordered the Sevilla. This is a lovely brush, one thing I am happy with is that at the moment is it only comes in a somewhat milky white (easy decision on color). The handle feels good in the hand, it's well made and attractive. As far as the knot it has slightly more backbone than the Elite knot nice full head with soft tips.

Hey Dad, what's that shiny white hairy thing over there? Is that a relative or something? Dad! it has no fur on its shiny parts hows it going to keep warm?

View attachment 1049832
Thanks for sharing!

Greetings from Santa Rosa, CA

View attachment 1049832
Love that photo! 😂😂😂

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
They are lovely looking brushes and are certainly tempting. I know that if I stray from Simpson and Semogue then I will end up with dozens of brushes, an empty bank account, and an angry wife, or no wife at all; I had a narrow escape with a Paladin but it did not please me. So, I resist.😳

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I would like to add one of these brushes, especially the Sevilla, to my collection of other brush makers products. Looks like they are all sold out. Wonder if they become available again one day.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented

View attachment 1049832
Lovely brush, but I think that's Mama Bear, not Papa Bear.

I would like to add one of these brushes, especially the Sevilla, to my collection of other brush makers products. Looks like they are all sold out. Wonder if they become available again one day.

Rudy, I believe you have to message them directly. I messaged them on Instagram a week ago and they said there’s a 2-3 week waitlist but they have a varitey of colors and shapes you can choose from

Shring my oku brush. Its a black Bilbao with a 26mm fan knot. Its a great brush for sure. Will be acquiring more of their brushes.
20888411-149A-448D-BAAE-F22D4C981027.jpeg

Attachments

• 529D596A-14BE-446E-87C5-8BB7B2CC474E.jpeg
    529D596A-14BE-446E-87C5-8BB7B2CC474E.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 14

View attachment 1049832

Great looking brush!! Enjoy!! :a29: :117:

Top Bottom