What's new

Okay, what did I do?

I used to click "New Posts", and be able to browse the 400 most recent posts made, now I'm only seeing the newsst posts since last time I seached...sometimes 3, sometimes 19, & everywhere in between...what did I click, or...is this a system-wide default change?

I wondered about that the other day. I don't know now if it shows the list from the last time I checked or the last time I logged on to the site.

I can now blame it on you, you broke it.

I wondered about that the other day. I don't know now if it shows the list from the last time I checked or the last time I logged on to the site.

I can now blame it on you, you broke it.

bwahahahahaha!
oh wait, it's broke for me too....
waaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Hmmm....could the problem be between the chair and keyboard????:lol:

Sorry...I couldn't pass that one up!:wink:

Hmmm....could the problem be between the chair and keyboard????:lol:

Sorry...I couldn't pass that one up!:wink:

ah, yes, good ole PEBKAC condition, which leads to the ID-Ten-T error, eh?
yeah, funny guy....
proxy.php

:biggrin:

You probably marked all posts as read. Now when you search for new recent posts, only the new posts made since you clicked "mark all posts read" show up.
edit: well that's how most forums work, but I can;t even find the "mark all posts as read" in this forum :blush:

You probably marked all posts as read. Now when you search for new recent posts, only the new posts made since you clicked "mark all posts read" show up.
edit: well that's how most forums work, but I can;t even find the "mark all posts as read" in this forum :blush:
ahh, I think you may have just won the convertible...talk to scoopster for details...
yeah, there's a link at the bottom of the forums main page, I may have unintentionally clicked it when my my browser jumped while I was trying to click on a username at the bottom...the more I think about it, the more likely it is.
oh well

Top Bottom