What's new

Okay, fess up. When you started this year you had enough shave soap in the house to last at least a year

I never have more than seven on the go at any one time. I’ve bought three replacements for empties.

I have way too much product stocked up, so I have purchased neither soap nor cream this year. No trip to Europe this summer, so it has been very easy to avoid purchases.

I started the year with 10 soaps/creams and I still have 10. 2 have been used up, but a PIF and a gift from my wife replaced those 2. So I'm still on my quest to reduce my soaps to 5 or less. I have 3 that should be gone before year-end.

The operant words being "at least".... :001_smile

20200620_143654.jpg

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
So far, 2 shave sticks. 2 aftershaves and a tabac shave cream. I have enough soap to last between 10-15 years...

I've got probably 15-20 yrs worth of soap, so have been trying to stick to samples if there's something I want to try. Have only bought probably 3 or 4 tubs this year sofar with ones that didn't offer samples.

Puck vergulde hand
Stick tabac
Paa ice cube
Stirling pre shave soap (old will not last much longer)
Some samples stirling
Some samples meissner Tremonia
And in sharing I got
Stick Arko
Some samples mdc
Some samples various

Pretty sure the samples alone will take care of most of the year...

I reckon I have two years worth of shave soap. Haven't bought any this year. I did buy PdP No.63 bath soap.

My longest living relative was an aunt who died at the age of 98. If I live that long, I might run out of soaps. No male in my family has ever lived past 82, so I should have plenty of soaps. My goal is to outlive my soaps.
Good luck with that!

I’ll probably be buying a coffin before I need to buy more shave soap. But, needs and wants are two different things.

Top Bottom