What's new

OK, some prices are insane

Wow. Holy smokes that’s insane. Leave it to Nordstrom…
It’s Acqua di Parma branded product to up the price even more. It’s a synthetic knot and a cartridge razor. Wow. That’s definitely a gift for the hedge fund manager who has it all.
For that kind of money you could get some real pretty razor, brush and holder.
For what is displayed here I assume the lady/boy/whatever selling it is included to do the job.

With $720, I wonder how many times you could have an Italian barber give you a straight razor shave?

Well if the brush is half as good as the cream I would consider this a good deal. For that money it would be nice to see a badger and straight razor version though.

F65B6E3A-278A-4D0A-B01A-6D91C625E372.jpeg

Nordstrom's has always been overpriced. I was aghast at what they wanted for men's clothes in the Denver area store in 2000. I'm sure it's only gotten worse.

Some times it's the shipping that's the deal breaker. A couple of years ago I was going to buy a torque wrench off of Amazon. The torque wrench had a fair price being ~ $130. The shipping though... $1,000,001! That's right, one million and one dollars.

Hmmmm so happy I am no longer in a relationship with a a Russian girl
She would have bought it. It is most expensively so it must be the best.

never forgot her buying a new pair of Levi’s
In the first shop 170 euro
Halfway 150 euro
Last shop 120 euro
Same pair of pants and you guessed it we had to go back to the first shop that one most expensive so…..

and I am Dutch so……

Don't trust it all that much. A local shaving outlet didn't publish my review in their site when I put my heart and soul into it...
Oof, that hit me in the feels. I can't remember the last time I left a review anywhere especially now that sellers will go after bad reviews to pretend they care for others reading. I don't know about you, but I always used to write reviews in Word and then copy paste them in so I at least had something to show for my trouble.

M

mtcn77

Oof, that hit me in the feels. I can't remember the last time I left a review anywhere especially now that sellers will go after bad reviews to pretend they care for others reading. I don't know about you, but I always used to write reviews in Word and then copy paste them in so I at least had something to show for my trouble.
I don't care all that much. I got you guys making up for their loss. :cuppa:

Some times it's the shipping that's the deal breaker. A couple of years ago I was going to buy a torque wrench off of Amazon. The torque wrench had a fair price being ~ $130. The shipping though... $1,000,001! That's right, one million and one dollars.

Believe it or not, mistakes do happen in life. To assume that these people actually thought that $1 million would just go somebody's credit card is extremely foolish. To think "oh, online shipping is just really expensive"....I mean....I don't want to say anything disrespectful but did you REALLY think this was entered on purpose? Really?

Really?

Really?

Believe it or not, mistakes do happen in life. To assume that these people actually thought that $1 million would just go somebody's credit card is extremely foolish. To think "oh, online shipping is just really expensive"....I mean....I don't want to say anything disrespectful but did you REALLY think this was entered on purpose? Really? Really? Really?

Yes, really, really, really. This is a tactic that Amazon marketplace sellers sometimes use when they are out of stock on an item, but still want their product to show up in search, or to otherwise game Amazon's metrics. They typically jack up the sell price, not the shipping, but the end result is the same

You guys seem to have overlooked that the razor handle is “specially weighted and ergonomically handcrafted…” That surely justifies the price.

Believe it or not, mistakes do happen in life. To assume that these people actually thought that $1 million would just go somebody's credit card is extremely foolish. To think "oh, online shipping is just really expensive"....I mean....I don't want to say anything disrespectful but did you REALLY think this was entered on purpose? Really?

Really?

Really?

Of course I thought it was an error. I figured the amount of 1000001.00 was somehow the computer's opposite to 0.00. I'm no programmer, but even I know weird stuff happens when a negative number is accidently inserted.

torque wrench.jpg

Top Bottom