What's new

OK, I'm Starting To Get Really Upset

The Veg has big shoulders.

Hate on the Veg, and it just absorbs your negative waves and turns them into peaceful pools of lilac calm. Despise the Veg and it grows stronger. Rail against the Veg, go on a red-faced rant that turns the air blue with profanity and the Veg blossoms into a powdery floral fortress of green goodness.

Don't worry about the anti Vegites on this forum. The very liquid soul of the most primeval Pinaud, our beloved Veg, is formed by the bitter tears of rage that it wrings from the tormented unchosen.

I feel much better now.:thumbup1:
cottontop

Stop trying to impose censorship.
I'm also pretty sure that they don't mean certain things literally.

PS don't takes this post literally.

Last edited:
I think it is fair to say that certain products have achieved a legendary status here, in part because they are so polarizing. The Veg, Arko, Williams.....the list goes on. While jokes are made at the expense of the product, it's not personal. Besides, when it comes to the Veg, it's often sour grapes about not being Chosen. Enjoy it!

I pity those that let their nostrils deceive them. For the veg, tabac and even arko are the flowers to the path of godliness.

Please don't buy coffee from a second hand store... the beans go bad sitting on the shelf at the original store.. common people..

Sorry I would have posted to this thread sooner to give you some support but I was still in recovery from getting too close to an open bottle of the Veg :lol:

I have posted negative Veg comments in the past. Most of the imagery is exaggerated and for humor. YMMV is king around here, and I for one have no malicious intent. In fact, some of my negative experience was probably more than just personal preference (allergy maybe)? Anyway, my apologies! Veg on vegamites!

I tried to like it, honestly, I did. But the dogs would have none of it; they ran around the house looking for the offending feline. When they figured it out is was me, I was done for. They ran me out of the house. Didn't even care that I'm the one who puts the food down.

Yup, cat urine; sorry OP.

The Veg is a serious anti zombie deterrent. Will Smith used it in "I am legend" and poured gallons of it on his porch and himself.

proxy.php

Last edited:
Don't sweat The Veg haters. The urine smell they claim to smell is their own; the by-product of their fear of sheer awesomeness of The Veg. Some people know they cannot attain awesomeness.

I don't hate the Veg, but I don't like it either. Say what you will but I'm quite sure of the notes I detect and where they come from. For those of you that like it, perhaps you would also enjoy the new fragrance Feline's Eau de Oui Oui pour Homme.

:lol:

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Come on now, am I such a bad writer that I didn't even convey a "little" sarcasm in my OP? You guys really need to lighten up.
cottontop

Emoticons for the win? And the veg really does smell like cat pee. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom