What's new

Ok I admit it. I use a touch up razor.

When I first started this hobby/ ritual quite a few years ago I felt embarrassed that I used a touch up razor. I watched all the Mantic videos and tried every technique to no avail. I have a Schick adjustable and used it for years , I find it easier than trying to maneuver a DE or the Cobra Classic that I have. I have a very pronounced dimple and it is a pain, so this is my solution.
Ok, now that I have confessed my sin I feel better. And, if you are like me don't feel bad, the results are what counts..Shave on!!

Glad to hear. You have a method which works for you and I imagine you are getting good shaves. Modern carts are pretty awesome.

Whilst it's great you have got this off your chest and are hopefully feeling relieved, rules are rules:

Last edited by a moderator:
$raw.gif

I don't use a touch up razor, but I do find a special razor occasionally good for a S to N final pass on my mustache area which has extremely coarse whiskers. I sometime use a Gillette Super Speed Blue Tip, or if I'm using an adjustable to dial it down to one of the lower settings.

If it works, it works. I'm doing the SEptember challenge right now, and most of my SEs are injectors. I used one today - nigh on BBS in two passes. I can't believe how good they are.

Ease your conscience. Injectors are allowed for touch-ups. They are not plastic or multi-bladed, therefore they qualify.

Top Bottom