What's new

Ohio Pen Show time!

This coming weekend is the Ohio Pen Show. I'll be there Saturday. Feel free to PM or ask me for food/trip suggestions.

This show is huge and has been growing more and more over the past 5 years I've been going.

So many parts tables and just the eye candy! The eye candy!!!
THE OHIO PEN SHOW

Great horny toads! Working - can't swing it this year.. Next year, hopefully.. I've heard it is an amazing show. Thanks for the heads-up! One unique part I need - might PM you..

Hey John-
Jerry here. Yep - botched a cap lip (more than just the lip I guess) crack repair trying to use super glue on an old Duofold Jr Flattop Mandarin yellow color one late night many years ago. Always stuck in my craw. Rest of the pen is fine so just looking for a decent user grade cap. I’ll send you a pic. Don’t expend any significant time or energy as I haven’t even checked eBay yet.. but thanks!! I owe you one.. Enjoy!!

IMG_3198.JPG
IMG_3199.JPG

I'll keep an eye peeled.

Five Star Pens is one place to start.

Hey John -

Jerry (TT) here. How was the show?? Great website above! Will check their stock frequently. Guess I could get a $20 black FP cap and make it a Steelers pen:001_huh:.. Funny just checked some repair sites and all stated without fail: "Do not attempt under any circumstances to fix a FP cap crack with superglue". So it goes.

Hey John -

Jerry (TT) here. How was the show?? Great website above! Will check their stock frequently. Guess I could get a $20 black FP cap and make it a Steelers pen:001_huh:.. Funny just checked some repair sites and all stated without fail: "Do not attempt under any circumstances to fix a FP cap crack with superglue". So it goes.
I didn't make it. My ride fell through and $40+ round trip for an Uber sounded hurtful.

Top Bottom