What's new

Ohio Pen Show Nov 1-3

Dublin Crown Plaza. Northwest side of Columbus.

I'll be around. :) Probably working for most of it but plan on going on Saturday. I missed last years when my ride fell through but I don't have to worry about that this year! This show has grown considerably since I started going 7 years ago. Wall to wall people in two banquet rooms plus the hallways to boot!

As always if you are coming down and need ideas for dining, drinks, cigar lounges let me know. I grew up a short drive away and have lived in the city now for 8 years. Shoot me an message and I'll help out as much as I can. :)

While I can't this year, that is within a reasonable drive for me, so I'll put it on the list of possible shows to check out next year.

I already booked my room for the Philly show in January... if I hadn't committed the money to that already, I could maybe have swung this one. :(

I'll be there a decent amount on Saturday. No play money but I hope to get a Pelikan 140 and a Parker 51 Vac worked on if I can get there early enough to sign up for repairs.

I'm amazed I was able to get the day off.

I won't be there but heard there will be a LE ink called Storm Warning that looks very similar to Noodler's 5 O'clock Shadow for those that like that color ink.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Sounds awesome. Ive only been to one show. I found it a little intimidating especially to booth operations didn't seem friendly to a tire kicker. But thats how / when i discovered franklin christoph. They were so friendly and informative i tried every nib and bought a great pen.

Have fun! Post pics if you can

Shave rat..... you will like Philly. Have not been there for a number of years........Smaller show about 3 rooms when I was there. You really have to plan to do DC

Shave rat..... you will like Philly. Have not been there for a number of years........Smaller show about 3 rooms when I was there. You really have to plan to do DC
I really am not sure I'll ever do the DC show. If the Philly show really catches my interest, then perhaps I'd be willing to do the almost 7 hour drive for DC... but it'll take a lot to convince me on that. lol

I caught the flu and wasn't able to go. I've been down nearly three weeks. No bourbon, no pipe weed or cigars. I'm a dad panda.
Oh wow, so sorry to hear that. That is pretty lousy to go through. I'm starting to hit an age where getting a flu shot each season is starting to sound like it makes sense for me. Luckily, due to my work from home full time, and my general hibernation tendency in the Winter, my chance of exposure is pretty minimal.

Oh wow, so sorry to hear that. That is pretty lousy to go through. I'm starting to hit an age where getting a flu shot each season is starting to sound like it makes sense for me. Luckily, due to my work from home full time, and my general hibernation tendency in the Winter, my chance of exposure is pretty minimal.
103.5 fever for three days. Still coughing and snotty a week and half after the fever left. The p51 and m140 will just need to be sent out and I'll be at the mercy of their timelines. I think I'm ending up spending less money this way.

Top Bottom