What's new

Oh you Chubby 2

So my Chubby 3 Super arrived yesterday and I took it out for a spin today. First off, this is a gigantic brush.
3BA9EC2E-4524-4AC8-BBA1-84A80C07F15F.jpeg

I actually like the feel in my hand of this larger handle, it just matches my hand a little more naturally than my smaller chubby 1&2. The hair is very soft and luxurious right out of the box and I’m looking forward to breaking it in a bit. As the OP said a long time ago, this doesn’t feel like an everyday sort of brush, but will certainly be one I reach for when I’m looking for that total pampering feeling of a great shave.
5FC041A1-3CA3-41DE-A7C1-FAFD3393B7E8.jpeg

Ad Astra

The Instigator
So my Chubby 3 Super arrived yesterday and I took it out for a spin today. First off, this is a gigantic brush.
View attachment 1239377
I actually like the feel in my hand of this larger handle, it just matches my hand a little more naturally than my smaller chubby 1&2. The hair is very soft and luxurious right out of the box and I’m looking forward to breaking it in a bit. As the OP said a long time ago, this doesn’t feel like an everyday sort of brush, but will certainly be one I reach for when I’m looking for that total pampering feeling of a great shave.
View attachment 1239461

That is a spectacular collection! Congrats!

🤔 I bet Chubby 3 is indeed large, I know the 2 takes two days to dry around here!

AA

Top Bottom