What's new

Oh, the Speickish-humanity!

Just had to share my misfortune. While home at lunchtime today I decided to try the new burt's bees aftershave balm again for fun (to compare it to my first try yesterday), and when placing it back on my shaving shelf above the toilet, it fell over, knocking over my speick aftershave...

which came crashing down on the side of the toilet shattering into a million billion trillion pieces, spraying speick and glass all over the shower curtain, toilet, floor, walls, me. the cap broke off into the toilet (prompting me to go glass fishing in urine-soaked waters...wish I had flushed BEFORE trying the BB ASB).

My wife says the bathroom smells fresh now. Nice enough. I forsee a smallflower order in my near future (read: I am going to the smallflower website now).

I just needed to share my awesome time with all of you.

Michael, I really feel for your loss. The world's greatest aftershave... all shattered and spilled on the floor.... sigh. :crying: You need a new bottle, get it NOW.

I have placed an order...can't wait to receive the new bottle. I threw in a bottle of 4711 cologne for fun (as per Jim's suggestion).

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I think that is the worst thing I heard all day. Hate to see a good bottle of Speick go. I am due for a visit to smallflower for some Speick aftershave, edt and I think I'm getting some deo too. I did try the three pak of bath soap and I must confess that was the only Speick product I did not care for. The scent is a little different and the soap did not lather all that well.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
which came crashing down on the side of the toilet shattering into a million billion trillion pieces, spraying speick and glass all over the shower curtain, toilet, floor, walls, me.

That's 1 octillion reasons to buy another bottle.

Top Bottom