What's new

OH OW... Torture Device Alert!

Just a hair over eighty smackers will net you this wondrous machine, listed as a "Racine Senior Deluxe Electric Razor". Looking like an unholy union between a NEW and a power detail sander, this thing scares the p*** out of me. Just the thought of unfused AC zapping along right next to my face as I cover the razor with foam and water makes me shudder.

A vibrating razor is one thing, but who could keep angle and pressure together while hefting this monster around their face?

A vibrating razor is one thing, but who could keep angle and pressure together while hefting a 5lb motor around their face?
I like hefty razors, but this looks like too much for me.

Have you at least plugged it in to see if it works?

All those wonferful little amps looking for a place to go....with an UNgrounded cord.
I would recommend shaving on a rubber mat!!

I think I have spotted one on the bay for a lot less last week, just could not get myself to spend the money on it.

Aggressive is a word often misused in the world of razors.
But here is one machine, that truly can live up to it :w00t:

Looks like something they found covered in blood at Abu Ghraib.

I wouldn't worry much about getting overly zapped if all your bathroom outlets are GFI's.. And if they aren't, they really should be.

Silly people.

Of course you can pick it up for less than $80 from time to time.

All this trash talk and no one's tried it? Then how can you say how it works? Ground fault interrupter circuits are your friend. That, and keep your other hand in your pocket while you grasp the razor.

- Chris

Silly people.

Of course you can pick it up for less than $80 from time to time.

All this trash talk and no one's tried it? Then how can you say how it works? Ground fault interrupter circuits are your friend. That, and keep your other hand in your pocket while you grasp the razor.

- Chris

You first! :laugh:

Could you imagine getting hernia surgery or a vasectemy and the nurse walked in with that device to shave you? I would jump out the window or at least give her a good shoulder block to get out the door. AAHHHHH! :w00t:

Top Bottom