What's new

Oh Dear

I have just come home to a "sit down dear" wife.

"Do you know that shaving soap you HAD in the bathroom" At which point I could faintly hear my sphincter clench like a weightlifters fist, "yeah dear?"

"Err...well.....the kids have flushed it doen the toilet"

I don't think I could be annoyed, bearing in mind all my shaving gear was in there and they could have flushed the lot. So I've lost one brand new Taylors puk. Phew thought it was bad. They're only small, they didn't know. I will take it out of their pocket money next week. :wink2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh No, nothing as simple as that, it was like a mush. What they hadn't squashed in the toilet was flushed. Arghhhh. Just when I seemed to have got a collection together. I am going to know lock it away I think. Razors are in the medicine cabinet but there's a lock going on my cupboard tomorrow.

You live and learn.

Simon

PS. Child for sale on eBay. www.ebay.co.uk

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Oh No, nothing as simple as that, it was like a mush. What they hadn't squashed in the toilet was flushed. Arghhhh. Just when I seemed to have got a collection together. I am going to know lock it away I think. Razors are in the medicine cabinet but there's a lock going on my cupboard tomorrow.

You live and learn.

Simon

PS. Child for sale on eBay. www.ebay.co.uk

Can he split and stack wood? :lol:

Not so fast, OldSaw. Maybe we could do a group buy and pass him around when we are done like one of the traveling boxes. :001_smile wait, did I just say that out loud? :001_tongu Ha!

I've got a puck of Williams in a ziplock that has had the words "BAD WORD SOAP" written on it. My wife came up with the idea.

The puck has a few teethmarks. It has only been used a few times, but because of the fearsome reputation it has with my two boys, the rest of my shaving soaps and creams have lived a life untroubled by curious children.

Last edited:
I've got a puck of Williams in a ziplock that has had the words "BAD WORD SOAP" written on it. My wife cam up with the idea.

The puck has a few teethmarks. It has only been used a few times, but because of the fearsome reputation it has with my two boys, the rest of my shaving soaps and creams have lived a life untroubled by curious children.

An actual positive use for Williams soap-whoda thunk it?

marty

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I've got a puck of Williams in a ziplock that has had the words "BAD WORD SOAP" written on it. My wife came up with the idea.

An actual positive use for Williams soap-whoda thunk it?

marty

Amazing how nearly any thread can be turned into a Williams thread. :lol:

I'm sorry for your loss.
That reminds me that I need to put a lock on my bathroom cabinet. My son is two and a half, it's only a matter of time before he starts messing with my stuff. I already have a blade bank (DIY coke can) for the kid's safety, but I need to think of my stuff's safety too. Any ideas on safely storing brushes in the open air? I have a daughter as well and I remember what my sister used to do to her Barbie's hair...

i'm sorry for your loss.
That reminds me that i need to put a lock on my bathroom cabinet. My son is two and a half, it's only a matter of time before he starts messing with my stuff. I already have a blade bank (diy coke can) for the kid's safety, but i need to think of my stuff' safety too. Any ideas on safely storing brushes in the open air? I have a daughter as well and i remember what my sister used to do to her barbie's hair...

CHIKEN WIRE:lol:

I think everybody just needs a little positive spin on this. Just look at this as an "opportunity" to purchase a replacement, and you know how it is with shipping charges. A few extra items are actually financially prudent in order to reduce the per-item shipping rate. :wink2:

My wife wants a new phone, and we have been joking about letting our 2 1/2 year old play with her current one more. If something just happens to go wrong, we will be forced to get a replacement. So for all of you people out there with a soap (or two) that you are not particularly fond of, it may be willing to take one for the team. Who said the replacement puck has to be the same brand / scent as the one it is replacing?

:tongue_sm

-CZ

Top Bottom