What's new

Oh Dear

I'm sorry for your loss.
That reminds me that I need to put a lock on my bathroom cabinet. My son is two and a half, it's only a matter of time before he starts messing with my stuff.

I second the lock. I still sport a scar on my face where I took the corner of my lip off with my granddad's DE when I was 3. (sort of a "Joker" from Batman look but only on one side)

The loss of the soap is sad but it could have been much worse.
I don't have any little ones at home but still something to keep in mind.

might not be a bad idea to get a few pucks of VDH and leave that out .. i mean if you have to flush something might as well be a cheapie thats readily available.

oh and im snagging that pill pic :w00t:

Maybe I have trust issues but the first thing that popped into my mind was "It's a ruse!"

I'm betting she tried it on her legs and liked it enough to shift it's disappearance onto the kids.

Gravy

While I fully understand your sceptisism, I can safely assure you her legs are as hairy as they have ever been. Only this morning I caught her sanding down the banister with the right one while grating cheese with the left. Nope, they're as hairy as ever. Anyway she likes her can of woman goo too much. x

HAHAHA this reminds me of the time i took my sisters and my mother's, ridiculously priced salon products and started experimenting with them in cups. My intention was to make a SUPER shampoo or a super do it all in one makeup cream. I was about 7-9 at the time. Oh man... did i get a nice beatin for it.

Top Bottom