What's new

Oh Crap!!!

For what ever dumb reason I left my NB face wash in the shower instead of bringing packing it and im stuck with my olivia body bar.......any suggestions, my face is starting to get flaky. Would shampoo be a alternative?

Well, depends on the shampoo ; howevwe if u don't use a very moisturizing shampoo, try mixing 1/3 shampoo with 2/3 conditioner.
Another alternative is to use the Olivia soap on ur face every 2 day
Is there a drugstore where u are ? Get Nivea Sensitive face wah (white tube)

gage0921 said:
For what ever dumb reason I left my NB face wash in the shower instead of bringing packing it and im stuck with my olivia body bar.......any suggestions, my face is starting to get flaky. Would shampoo be a alternative?

Sean, the Olivia body bar is beautiful soap! Your face will like it much more than shampoo with chemicals in it!! Trust the soap.....I have never used anything on my face but natural soap and water in the past 25 years... and no complaints here!

Bear Hugs,

Sue

Mama Bear said:
Sean, the Olivia body bar is beautiful soap! Your face will like it much more than shampoo with chemicals in it!! Trust the soap.....I have never used anything on my face but natural soap and water in the past 25 years... and no complaints here!

Bear Hugs,

Sue

Sue.....I have been using Olivia for quite a while now but never on my face...it is a awsome bar of soap for little $ but all it took was one time and my face was flaking.

And no there is no drugstore.......im stuck on a tug for the nex week and a half:mad3:

Instead of Soap: Use 1 gram flour mixed with a little coconut or olive oil instead of soap. Make a paste by adding water. The consistency should be of that of cream. Use it on your body, rub dry and rinse. It cleans beautifully and leaves your skin feeling really soft and supple. You can also add honey to this or substitute the flour for another powder.

Mama Bear said:
Tell me what you mean by your face flaking....??

Bear Hugs,

Sue

Noticable dry skin.... and I actually had a pimple come up last night, this trip sucks and I still have more than a week left to go:frown:

Thats a preety neat site....whoda thunk it:huh:

Thank you for the tip though ill give it a shot...there is a good chance here in the next couple days I will be able to come home for a hour or so and ill grab my gear or at least wed., im making my boss take me to pappasitos for my b-day....double shot patrons on the rocks:thumbup1: and fajitas

gage0921 said:
Noticable dry skin.... and I actually had a pimple come up last night, this trip sucks and I still have more than a week left to go:frown:

Thats a preety neat site....whoda thunk it:huh:

Thank you for the tip though ill give it a shot...there is a good chance here in the next couple days I will be able to come home for a hour or so and ill grab my gear or at least wed., im making my boss take me to pappasitos for my b-day....double shot patrons on the rocks:thumbup1: and fajitas

Better yet, make him take you to Pappas Brothers steak house for a ribeye or T-bone.

Happy Birthday Sean!

gage0921 said:
Sue.....I have been using Olivia for quite a while now but never on my face...it is a awsome bar of soap for little $ but all it took was one time and my face was flaking.

And no there is no drugstore.......im stuck on a tug for the nex week and a half:mad3:

dude, you get internet on a tug boat? thats awesome!

Yes......internet on a tug is awsome....you know what is not awsome though...b-days on a tug:bored: I remember spending my 21st on a seagoing unit(no internet..lol) in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico...that sucked.

Thanks everyone

Top Bottom