What's new

Oh boy! Lord platinum blades

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Check out Lord Cools and Racers also if you have a $20 burning a hole in your pocket. Both good blades and usually under $10/100. 👍
Ok I went with cools! I’ve read some mixed things about racers. Plus I’ve bought probably a dozen different blades in a few days. I’ve got Bad? Lol

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I resisted the urge to toss a silver star blade todayand use something new and I’m glad I did. It seemed almost better on shave two. Very nice blade.

Today I loaded my British Fat Handle Tech with a new Lord Platinum blade.
It was a great shave, no nicks, no irritation, three passes and a really nice DFS 😊
I believe I have almost 100 Lord Platinum, around 70 Lord Silver Stars and almost 200 Lord Super Chrome blades hidden away in my closet.
It's time to put the Lords back in my regular rotation again

I've had good success with Lord blades. So far I like the platinum, super stainless, silver star and, super chrome. For some reason I didn't like their Shark blades, but may have to try them again as it was a long time ago.

After using most of the tuck of Lord Platinum and a tuck of Shark Super Stainless I went and bought a 100 of each. Blades are very YMMV but I found these blades to provide me with close and comfortable shaves and at a bargain price. I resisted using these blades for a long while but I shouldn't have.

Shark Lord.jpg

Thank you, I have taken note, anyway I have the objective to try all the blades in the world.

I've already tried the shark blades and they bit me in the face, they do not convenient for me.

I want to test all the blades made by Lord, I like to test new blades, even if I have to get my face butchered, maybe I'm a masochist, who knows ? :biggrin:

Top Bottom