What's new

Ogallala Bay Rum & Vanilla Aftershave FTW!

Absolutely mouth watering spicy sweet vanilla (if you are partial to such scents).

Just tried this one recently and fell in love. Short lived scent but well worth the ~$6 - $10 price point for a few minutes of heaven :thumbup1:

I used to have a bottle of the Bay Rum and Sandalwood. It smelled like an Oatmeal cookie and a Gingersnap had a love child. A lot of people like it, but it wasn't for me. I do have the Ogallala Bay Rum AS, the Ogallala bay Rum and Sweet Orange Shave Soap, and Ogallala Bay Rum and Peppercorns Shave Soap.

Their regular old bay rum is outstanding and it lasts a few hours with me.

Old Thread here, but I just tried my sample that I got last summer and really like it. Better than their standard bay rum to my nose. Only problem is; now I want a whole bottle!

Ogalalla still making happy shavers 2 years later I guess! :001_tongu

I love the scent and longevity of their Bay Rum & Sandalwood, but I get no special face feel from them. Just feels like I’m using it for the scent only, kind of unfortunate.

Try using I have the Limes & Peppercorns, Sandalwood & Sweet Orange. If you load them heavily they produce mounds of lather and it leaves my face very smooth and moisturized. Their AS really helps top them off.

Top Bottom