What's new

Offshore products?

Not sure if this post is A) In the correct location or B) Redundant. Please advise as applicable.
I'm looking for source recommendations for purchasing non-USA products. Primarily shave lather/cream tubes. It's certainly due to marketing/packaging artwork, but I'm intrigued by Eurasian as well as unusual products . BTW I never see or notice products that originate in South America.
Anywho.....if you were looking on-line (uhhh, no, I don't get overseas much....)....where would you look? Thanks in advance.

I'd start with Maggard's and West Coast Shaving. Both carry Gongrej shaving cream (India). Would Arko fit the bill? It's made in Turkey. There's plenty of others, but those are two brands I can think of right now.

Connaught's in the UK; Mondial is in Florence, Italy. I know I have seen a post around here somewhere before regarding a South American soap, but I can't seem to perform a narrow enough search to find it.

I would start by checking out the B&B Vendors!

They have a good selection of non-US products and, very importantly, are reliable!

I'd start with Maggard's and West Coast Shaving. Both carry Gongrej shaving cream (India). Would Arko fit the bill? It's made in Turkey. There's plenty of others, but those are two brands I can think of right now.
I definitely have Godrej in my cart.
I have a tube each of Arko Cool & Moist....probably got them through Maggard's. Arko stick is one of my favorites, not so much because of the "Lemon Pledge" scent, but because of the monstrous lather it generates....and the price tag is painless.

Top Bottom